Worried about how to remove junk from your house?
We have an EZ way to remove it, all the Junk from your house such as broken appliances, dusty old furniture, yard waste, construction debris from renovations, and etc.
Complete Home Junk Removal
Are you moving, emptying rental storage spaces, or just want to free up space in your house? Do you have junk crammed into your garage? Dusty old furniture stored in your basement? Or construction debris piled up in your back yard?
We have the answer, EZ ONE JUNK will remove all the junk that you don’t need any more, we provide complete junk removal service we will beat all our competitors’ prices and services. Why do you have to think so much for just junk removal? How’s it’s done, who does it and how much it costs can make a world of difference. We guarantee you will be satisfied with us. So try the E-Z way to throw your junk away!! Just show us to where the junk is located, we’ll do all the loading and clean up for you.
Junk We Remove
- Furniture, Appliance, Carpet, All Other Household Materials
- Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Air Conditioner, Sinks
- Sofa, Chair, Dining Tables, Coffee Tables
- Mattress and Frames, Box Spring
- Newspaper, Books, Cardboard
- Office Junk, Copy Machine, Computer, Stereo System, E-Waste
- Filing Cabinets, Desk, Printers, Old Files, Archives
- Construction Debris, Wood Floor, Drywall, Windows, Roofing Materials
- Concrete, Dirt, Bricks
- Lumber, Plywood
- Green Waste (Soil, Trees, etc.)
- Metal, Tires, Rims
How We Work
When you call and make an appointment with us, our team visits your site. Just show us what items need to be removed and we will give you a free estimate. Once you’ve agreed on the price, our teams can remove your junk right away or you can reschedule to have us remove your junk later.
Our highly trained teams are ready to round up, clean up and load up all your junk, wherever it’s located. Once we’ve collected your home junk using our dump trucks, we dispose of it in sustainable ways through our extensive network of local charities and material recycling facilities.